Have You Been Hiding Your Smile?
If you are missing teeth, you are not alone! More than 100 million adults are missing teeth. Dental implants could be the best solution!
Dental implants are sturdy, small, titanium posts that are surgically placed in your jaw bone. They act as the root structure that can support a crown, bridge or partial denture. Implants fuse with the bone in the jaw to create a strong anchor for replacement teeth.
If you are interested in dental implants, you should schedule a consultation with your dentist. Not every patient is a great candidate for implants.
Benefits of Implants
Dental implants offer a number of benefits, including the following:
- Provides a reliable, long-term dental solution that can last a lifetime.
- Improves appearance, overall dental health, and self-esteem.
- Provides support for crowns and bridges.
- Eliminates the need for a partial removable denture, not to mention the messy denture glues and pastes.
- Improves your smile and may help with talking & eating.
- Anchors dentures for a more comfortable fit.
Types of Implants
If you choose to go with dental implants, your dentist will recommend a specific option. Learn more about each option:
Often people who are suffering from periodontal (gum) disease will get dental implants. Learn more about gum disease.
Make an Appointment with Colorado Dental Group
Colorado Dental Group has a well-rounded staff of dental professionals who can help you decide whether implants are a good choice. Our staff includes a periodontist who specializes in treating gum disease and an oral surgeon who can perform your implant procedure. Fill out a form online today or call our office directly at 719-355-2700.